Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1- 20% of the total fee at any time
2- 50% of the total if the cancellation occurs one month or less before the arrival
3- 100% if the cancellation occurs 15 days or less before the arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. To make a booking it is necessary that you give us the group's details (school/association name, post address, IATA or company number, phone number and group leader name), the number of people (teachers/students) and the rooming distribution you prefer.
2. Upon booking your group, we will send you a pro forma with the booking details. To secure the booking, you will be required to make a deposit of 25% within two weeks.
3. Prepayment can be done by bank transfer or by credit card, by sending us your card number and expiry date.
4. The balance of the payment must be sent about 3 weeks prior to the group's arrival.
5. If paying by bank transfer, it is necessary to include the booking reference when making the transfer.
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
Bestil, mens du er på farten, med de nye Hostelworld mobil-apps.