Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Your reservation is confirmed with a deposit of 50 % or 100% during national holidays or high season, of the whole stay. Send us an email or call us for bank information, deposits are not refundable, but transferable for a year from the date of your original reservation. In any case you have to let us know the changes with at least one week of anticipation in order not to lose your deposit and the changes will depend on availability.
Important: once you made the deposit you have to indicate us documents numbers and let us know, send us an email.
At LaBarquita we receive the major credit cards and cash, we do not accept, check or travelers check.
We organize as well SPECIAL EVENTS IN LABARQUITA SUCH AS:
Wedding reception, birthday, retirement, social events, business incentive, etc.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Bestil, mens du er på farten, med de nye Hostelworld mobil-apps.