Vejvisning til Jiyujin
kort og rutebeskrivelse
Access to Jiyu-jin
■Access from JR Kyoto Station
(1) By Subway: about 4 minutes (210 yen)
Take subway Karasuma Line bound for Kokusaikaikan, and get off the next stop 「Gojo」station (exit 3), walk along Gojo street for 100 meters.
Then turn right just beyond 7-eleven shop.
Go straight for 100 meters, our hostel is on your left-hand.(a wooden-concrete japanese-style building)
(2) By Walking : About 15～20 minutes
1, Please go straight on the Karasuma Street to North from the Kyoto Station (Side of Central Entrance and Kyoto Tower).
※On the way, you will see the Higashi-Hongannji (a big temple) on your left side.
2, After 15minutes walk on the Karasuma Street to North, you will find the subway station Exit No. 5 (Gojyo Station) which is next to the Japanese Lunch Box Take Away Shop.
3, After passing the subway station Exit No 5, turn right at the first corner which is a small street.
※ Do not pass by Pizzala (Pizza Delivery Shop).
4, Please walk at the end of Street. Then, you will find the Jiyujin on your left side.
It will take approximately 15～20 minutes in total.
(3) By City Bus: 3rd stop and about 10 minutes (230 yen)
1. Take a city bus no. 5, 26 or 101 at the Kyoto Sta. Karasuma Exit(north side of sta.) and get off at「Karasuma Gojo」.
2. It is about 3-minute walk from the bus stop.
■Nearest Subway Station
Access from the subway Karasuma Line 「Gojo」station: 2-minute walk
1. Start from exit no. 3 and , walk along Gojo street for 100 meters.
2. Then turn right just beyond 7-eleven shop.
3. Go straight for 100 meters, our hostel is on your left-hand.(a wooden-concrete japanese-style building)
■Nearest Bus Stop
Access from the city bus stop 「Karasuma Gojo」: 3-minute walk
1. Proceed south from the bus stop.
2. Turn left at the first traffic light (Kagiyamachi Street), and proceed through the narrow alley east for about 100 meters until you reach the end of the ally.
3. Our building is located diagonally forward to your left.
■Nearest Keihan Railway Station
Access from the Keihan Railway「Kiyomizu Gojo」station: 10-minute walk
1. Start from exit no. 1 and cross the Kamogawa River, and proceed on Gojo Street west for about 10 minutes.
2. Turn left at the intersection where you see Seven-Eleven, and proceed on Higashinotorin Street south for 100 meters. Our building is on the left side.