Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A deposit of the price of 25% of the total price is required in advance to secure your booking
The final balance is due a minimum of 30 days prior to arrival.
Method of Payment
Payment should be made in Euro by Bank draft, Cheque or Credit Card Payment by Bank draft must be confirmed to us in writing from your bank
A fee of 25 will be kept to cover our administration costs for all cancellations.
* From day 42 to day 30 before arrival 25% of total cost
* From day 29 to day 15 before arrival 50% of total cost
* From day 14 to day 7 before arrival 75% of total cost
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note it is company policy to request that a Code of Conduct is signed by an appointed group leader and that a Security Deposit of €200.00 per group is paid on arrival for all groups of 10 plus. This deposit will be refunded once everything is in order on departure.
Underage guest have to booked in rooms with ensuite facilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bestil, mens du er på farten, med de nye Hostelworld mobil-apps.