Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To secure the booking the client due a real down-payment as Key-deposit
Euro 300,00 for 8 - 12 persons or
Euro 500,00 for 13 - 20 persons
to pay by credit card with the secure on-line payment-service PAYPAL.
The key-deposit will be refund to your credit card account the day AFTER all keys and rooms are returned in same condition as you accept on day arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
The payment for rent + services ALL nights have to be paid by international bank-transfer 7 days before arrival.
It is not possible to pay in cash at the apartments.
check-out = between 08 - 11 am.
Other hours on request with extra charge.
collect keys on day arrival only on a fixed time of 30 minutes AFTER 15 pm and before 22 pm.
You have to organize in forward the list of persons sharing one and the same room
the exact time collecting keys
the exact time taxi-pick-up Airport Amsterdam. ( euro 33,00 for each 8 persons )
This is NOT a Guest-house, NOT a Hotel and NOT a Hostel. You are the guest of your host.
No traffic-noise; No music-noise; Full-equipped kitchens.
All rooms for 3 - 6 persons with private shower, toilet, TV, kitchenette.
Different type beds = Single-, double-, raised-, sofa-beds. Always 6-persons have to share 2 double-beds = 2 single-beds.
All beds with clean bed-linnen but NO towels.
The accommodation is self-supporting. The guests have to keep the rooms + kitchens + bath-rooms DAILY in clean condition.
Each person of the group is personal responsible to understand and to accept the regulations belonging to the rental-conditions.
Parties, extra guests or any extra visitor or pets are not allowed.
Inconveniences ( loudness, dirtiness, violence, damage ) will lead to termination of the rental-agreement without refund of the rent.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Bestil, mens du er på farten, med de nye Hostelworld mobil-apps.