Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A 50% deposit upon booking to guarantee group reservations is required and is non-refundable. Payment in full is required two weeks prior to guest arrival. Full payment is non-refundable. Cancellations made more than two weeks prior to arrival will not be charged for the remaining 50% of accommodations. Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to arrival will not be refunded the remaining 50%.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups are responsible for the costs associated with damages left by members of groups. Damages will be billed to the card on file and the group will not hold the hotel or its entities liable for the cost of said damages.
11th Avenue Hostel, unless otherwise specified in writing, does not provide parking and cannot guarantee parking for any guest or group.
Non-profit groups are NOT automatically tax-exempt in the City and County of Denver. Please contact us for more information.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Guests are expected to behave in a respectful and communal manner, remembering that the hostel is a shared space.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Denver har en skat på 16,41%, der ikke er inkluderet i disse priser.
Alle aflysninger skal udføres 48 timer i forvejen for at undgå 1 dags forsinket gebyr.
14 dages maksimum ophold for alle sovesale gæster. Reservationer, der er foretaget i længere end 14 dage, overholdes ikke.
Rejsebevis er påkrævet for alle sovesale. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis byrundtur
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>