Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The rooms are cosy and individually decorated and they are for those of you who doesn't want to spend too much on your accommodation, however, you still want to enjoy the service of a 4* hotel and so you will still profit from our large breakfast buffet in the restaurant, 24 hours reception service and the good location of the Hotel Interlaken.
On the ground floor you will find the Restaurant Taverne which serves Swiss specialities with a modern twist and you will also have the opportunity to have a cocktail or a refreshing beer from the local brewery in the Kloster Lounge & Bar.
Furthermore the hotel offers 2 terraces and a garden, which is perfect for relaxation in the summer.
-Total of 10 rooms, 2 with en-suite bath room and 8 with shared shower and WC in the hallway.
-Electric kettle with free coffee and tea.
-flat screen TV
-Free internet corner.
-All rooms are non-smoking.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 4.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards accepted
Large breakfast buffet in the 4* Hotel Interlaken included.
Taxes are included.
Please Note: We are still in scaffolds (the whole house) and that we are painting the outside and that the workmen are walking around on the scaffolds from 8.30h until 18.00h, only daytime. This work will continue until end of June. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>