Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% cancellation fee applies to any reservation cancelled in the last 7 days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Breakfast, linen, towels and all taxes are included in our rates. During peak periods and events full payment may be required in advance. We might also get in touch with you before arrival for your CVC number.
The Honey Badger Bar & Restaurant does not serve alcohol to guests under the age of 18 years of age.
For group bookings we will try our best to accommodate you in the same room but we cannot guarantee this. A valid passport or another form of ID is required upon check in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We’re a few blocks up from Central Station and one block away from both trendy Bree Street and backpacker favourite Long Street. Green Market Square is right down the road, and V&A Waterfront is about a 15 minute walk. And if you don’t feel like walking, Cape Town’s excellent public bus system, My Citi, stops just opposite the building.
Our chic hostel has a 24-hour front desk, a restobar (The HoneyBadger) and a courtyard with outdoor seating and murals by C.M Artist. With minimalistic and modern design, the hostel offers en-suite private and dormitory rooms as well as unique air-conditioned pod accommodation. Features include extra long beds, reading lights, electric plugs and keycard lockable storage space. Linen and towels are provided.
* A good free breakfast, every day
* Free fiber speed WiFi, throughout the building
* Free city walking tours
* Towels and linen
* Discounts on food in the Honey Badger Bar & Restaurant
We host a range of activities to keep you entertained all week long. Our bar often hosts live music and DJ's and on quieter evenings board games and other amazing activities hosted by our Customer Experience Arnoldt, loads of fun. Or join in on one of our super popular beer pong championships (with a Cape Town Twist!) and join in various drinking games like flip cup and coinage. We also arrange excursions exclusively for our guests up Lions head and to the beach! Keep an eye on our social media for more details!
FOOD & DRINKS
A local favourite, The Honey Badger Bar & Restaurant is located on the ground floor and serves simple seasonal cuisine using locally sourced and fresh produce to tempt your tatstebuds, Keep an eye out for food and drink specials during your stay!
We have a full-service in-house travel agent offering over 100 tours and adventures for everyone's tastes, whether that is laid back wine tours or adrenaline rushing shark cage dives. Our tour desk also hosts regular free walking tours around the city as well as being able to book the next leg of your trip
Stay in the Loop by booking today; we promise you won’t regret it!
NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING POLICY
Please be advised that once you have booked a non-refundable rate, payment is required before arrival. You will be receiving an email from 91 Loop containing a secure online payment link through thier South African bank, Nedbank, in order to settle your accommodation charge." Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Flexible NRR
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
2, Kontinent Africa
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>