Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We have a friendly and relaxed vibe to assure a warm welcome and a cozy stay for our guest. The hostel provides ideal common areas to chill out, relax and socialize with other travelers as well as a pool table, ping pong and BBQ area.
We are a few blocks a way from one of the most famous night life spots in Bogotá, the “Zona Rosa”. Our neighborhood is full of Restaurants, Bars, Night Clubs, shopping malls and Public Parks. The nearest “Transmilenio” station, “Los Heroes”, its just 2 blocks away as well as other main avenues for you to move around the city.
Our hostel has rooms to suit every budget: our offer includes private rooms for two and up to five guests and shared dorms for four and up to eight guests. Some of our rooms have private bathrooms, TV and seating areas.
AK Hostel 82 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00, depending on if the room is already available.
Check out before 11:30.
*BREAKFAST NOT INCLUDED.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes included. National citizens have to pay 19% IVA as per Colombian law.
24 hour Reception.
NO Pets Allowed. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>