Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
All the main attractions of the city are within easy reach; a short walk to the Kings Road, the Chelsea Flower Show, and the Hard Rock Caf while access to all of London is a piece of cake through Victoria Rail, Tube and Coach Station and the Gatwick Express Terminal at Victoria. The hotel has 40 en suite bedrooms; all rooms are equipped with TV, direct dial telephone, fridge and free tea- coffee making facilities. We can organize, upon request, airport drop-off service and City Tour of London tickets.
We serve Continental as well as Full English breakfast at the hotel. The Airways Hotel is just a 5 minutes walk to the River Thames with its fantastic views and river-boat restaurants, also nearby you can find the famous traditional English Pubs serving delicious pub hot meals. Airways Hotel can book upon request tickets for the local theatres: Victoria Palace Theatre and The Apollo Theatre, also within walking distance. For those who like shopping, Airways Hotel is near Victoria Street with its new Shopping Centre complex plus Army & Navy Department Stores.
The Airways Hotel also provides Left Luggage service for the same day or for those who wish to go out of London for a day or two or even up to a week. The Airways Hotel Reception is open 24hrs a day, all year around. The rooms are beautifully decorated in keeping with tradition, yet offer the warmth and comfort expected by the modern traveller. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>