Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Aishwarya Suites is conveniently located in the vibrant and central Mysore district, overlooking the Royal Mysore Palace; and the major tourist attractions are only 15 minutes away from the hotel offering you an easy access throughout the city. A couple of minutes walk from the suburb bus stand and with an easy access to all the shopping and entertainment zones.
The property provides below facilities:
-Superior rooms equipped with split A/C and Non A/C Standard rooms.
-Full-size pillow-top bed draped with lavish quilts.
-Free Wi-Fi Internet Use.
-LCD television with major satellite channels.
-Automatic shoe shine.
-Magnifying mirror and Hair Dryer.
-World-wide Direct Dialing system.
-Round the clock Room Service.
-Running Hot & Cold Water.
-Hot water kettle in all Air – conditioned rooms.
-Laundry Service (Same day).
-Travel Assistance and Sightseeing Booking.
-Executive work desk.
-International plug points in all rooms.
Ample Car Parking | All major Credit Cards accepted | News Paper | Water Dispenser | Elevator/Lift | Fax | Money Exchange | Doctor on Call | Roof top Garden Dining. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Roomservice (døgnet rundt)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Telefon med direkte indvalg
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>