Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% payment is due when booking is confirmed. The outstanding balance to pay is 14 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation policy - for any amendments is 2 weeks prior to arrival. NO refund or reduction in numbers are possible thereafter.
Bookings for 4 people or more are classed as a group. Groups have to accommodate and pay for full rooms
Additional Terms and Conditions
A code of conduct form is to be signed by a selected group leader on arrival and a photo ID has to be shown. Each group member has to pay £ 25.00 on arrival in cash. ( £ 5.00 key deposit and £ 20.00 BOND - both are refundable )
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
This clean and modern backpackers hostel is located in Newcastle's City Centre. It is walking distance from sporting and musical venues, food markets, art galleries, historical attractions and great links to the local and national transport. We are a fantastic venue to stay at as part of the Hadrians Wall Walk and the Coast to Coast route.
So come discover the North East, and get ready for Newcastle's highly acclaimed night life.
Photo ID is required when check-in (passport or driver license)
All guests must provide a key deposit on arrival. This can either be £5.00 in cash per person or 1 photographic ID which can cover up to 3 key cards. Further policies apply to bookings of over 3 guests.
Any number of guests exceeding 3 are classified as a group. Groups must accommodate and pay for full rooms – this may not be reflected on booking but we will email you if any amendments will be required. For groups we require payment 2 weeks prior to arrival – this is to ensure payment is received and for a quicker check in on your arrival.
Our cancellation and amendments policy for individuals is 24 hours prior to arrival and for groups this is 2 weeks.
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
1, Land England
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Ingen udgangsforbud
Værd at bemærke
Any number of guests exceeding 3 are classified as a group. Groups MUST accommodate full dorms and we will not mix groups with other guests that are not part of that group. For groups we require 10% when booking and full payment 2 weeks prior to arrival. We also require our groups to sign and comply with a code of conduct and pay a cash bond upon arrival. During busy periods we may contact you to request payment prior to your arrival.
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>