Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Whether you arrive alone or in companion we’ll have the right accommodation for you, from a shared spacious 4-sleeper dormitory to several private units with en-suite bathroom and even a 2-bedroom cottage if you are travelling with your family or a group of friends.
We are offering free high speed Wi-Fi throughout, a fully equipped self-catering kitchen and a relaxing outside area with braai facilities. We also invite you to play a game of sticks in our comfy lounge or if you just want refreshment after a hard day full of activities feel free to take a swim in our clean pool in the garden.
If you are travelling by car you can park it safely on the property behind an automatic gate.
And don’t mind if not, we offer airport transport at an affordable additional cost.
Besides, if you are a pet lover our two lovely dogs Umbo and Ocean and as well as our cats Molly and Dexter will be there for a cuddle! ;-)
Travellers often describe our place as a homecoming and we pride ourselves that our guests arrive as visitors and leave as friends! Some even come back repeatedly year after year…
Become part of the Aloha family! See you soon! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>