Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Cancellation policy:
Free cancellation till 28 days before arrival date.
If there are cancellations less than 7 days before arrival date there is a 100% charge for the stay cost.
Place of jurisdiction is always Interlaken - Switzerland.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Payment policy:
All reservations must be fully pre-paid before check-in.
30% of the total cost need to be paid 28 days prior to arrival date.
The remaining 70% of the total cost will need to be paid 7 days prior to the arrival date.
We will send you a link to our secure payment site, where you can make the payment by credit card, or our bank details.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Breakfast available at extra charge if not included in the room rate..
Our young, well travelled staff can help you to organize your adventure trips (river rafting, bungy jumping, canyoning, paragliding, mountain trekking, snowboarding, sledding, heli-skiing, ice climbing and many more).
Check-in is from 15.00 - 22.00 daily. If you arrive earlier, you may store your luggage at the hostel. For late-arrivals we have a key-box located at the entrance.
We look forward to welcoming you soon! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>