Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The strategic location allows you to reach Budapest's main attractions in a few minutes.
The apartments - recently renovated - are located in magnificent 19th century renovated buildings with wonderful interiors decorated with columns, marbles and mosaics. They are well-equipped with kitchens, bathrooms with shower, WC, TV/Sat, washing machine, living room with double and single beds. Apartments also have a private heating system and free wi-fi.
Everything (gas, electricity, heating, cleanings, linen, towels, etc..) is included in the price. There are no other additional costs.
The Opera Apartments offer a high-level accommodation with competitive rates.
We will be delighted to suggest how to spend an unforgettable holiday in one of the most charming cities in Europe.
The apartments are all located in the VI district along the world famous Andrassy blvd, next to each other and have all the same standard of quality.
- Hajos utca, 13-15.
- Hajos utca, 25.
- Liszt F. Ter, 11.
- Terez Korut, 25.
After your reservation (1-2 weeks before your check-in date) you'll receive from the owners the exact address of your flat.
- Check in time must be arranged directly with the owners at least 48 hours before your arrival day. You will need to pre-arrange a meeting time via email with the owner (Mr David) to collect the keys.
- Upon your arrival payment is by cash only. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>