Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Aquarius Backpackers is located on Byron Bay’s iconic Lawson Street, and only 100m from the world famous Main Beach!
We have lots of super cool awesome activities includes in your stay here at Aquarius great High-Speed WiFi, Ping-Pong table. We have nightly Entertainment with some amazing prizes up for grabs. There is also a Shuttle Bus to and from Byron Bay Terminal. PlayStation Gaming, Foosball, Beach Games, Boogie Board Hire, Travel and Entry into partner nightclubs, Live Soccer Matches. Come and relax and soak up the sun next to the Swimming Pool with Licenced Bar with the Cheapest Drinks in the Bay. Discounts through our in-house Happy Travels Booking Operator, On-site Laundry Facilities.
We are located just seconds from shops, restaurants and the beach, Aquarius is the only hostel in Byron Bay to offer an on-site cafe and bar! Check out our happy hour deals – the best in the Bay!
Arriving late? No problem Reception is open 24hrs
All guests receive special discounts simply for staying here – just ask our awesome crew members for more info! Would you like someone to cook for you? Look no further! Stay with us, and receive a free (Yes, Free!) nightly dinner, and an authentic Aussie BBQ lunch on a Sunday! ALL meals include a meat or vegetarian option.
Aquarius Resort has the most spacious dorm rooms in Byron Bay, ALL of which are equipped with en-suite facilities. Time to relax? Why not chill out in a hammock on our sundeck; you deserve it!
Aquarius Resort Byron Bay has a wide range of accommodation options, including dorm rooms, female-only rooms, backpacker doubles, private rooms and luxury motel spa suites.
We can’t wait to show you some true Aussie hospitality!
All persons staying at Aquarius must be 18 years +
An international passport is required when booking dormitory beds
During our Christmas / New Year period (24th December – 6th January), and Easter Period, please note that there is a 3 night minimum stay, with full payment required at time of booking. No refunds or changes.
We are closed December 25th and January 1st – no check-ins or check-outs available on these dates. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>