Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The Athens Quinta Hostel is located in the center of Athens, in the city's artistic, intellectual and cultural area. Located just a few minutes from the hostel are the Metro, countless bars, cafes, restaurants and cinemas.
There are bunk beds with lockers and double bedrooms with wardrobes, all of which overlook either the front promenade or the lovely outdoor yard.The hostel offers communal areas, such as a kitchen, a chill-out room, a laundry area and a yard, while the entire building is air-conditioned and provides free WiFi connection. Additional services include movie nights, free coffee, tea, snacks and traditional Greek spoon sweets. Guests are offered advice, suggestions and information about going out. short excursions and sightseeing, as well as city maps to assist them in their touring.
Athens Quinta Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 09:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or by credit card.
Wheelchair access not available.
Official check-in times are from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. If you arrive at any other time, you must contact us, especially if it is after midnight so we can make special arrangements.
In any case, we would greatly appreciate you informing us of your approximate arrival time, for both your and our convenience. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>