Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The adjacent Bavaria Park with playground and the most necessary shops are all within walking distance. If you arrive by car the underground parking of the hotel is available for â'12 / Night.
Our staff at the reception, open 24 hours, will be delighted to answer any questions you have about Munich and give advice on restaurants, nightlife etc. Stay connected with the free WIFI!, available throughout the house.
In the morning we offer a great breakfast buffet in our restaurant FrÃ¤ulein Wagner, which can be purchased for â' 11 per day.
Our restaurant also offers lunch from Monday to Friday and dinner on selected days.
All our 6-bed dormitories include free towels, linen and bedding. Every room has a private bathroom with 2 showers, double sinks and a separate toilet. Each bed has its own light, electricity and USB port as well.
With your room key you will be able to access your own locker for your private things. Inside the lockers you will have an individual light, a plug and a USB adapter, as well as enough space for your handbag!
Please also note: we do not have a guest kitchen or laundry service; but we do have supermarkets, cheap restaurants and a laundry in the surroundings. Drinks are available at the Hotel Bar during the opening times or at the reception 24 hours. Our lounge area in the lobby is always open for you to relax, read a book in our little library, have a snack or have a drink. If you need to leave something in the fridge, just ask at the reception. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>