Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note for all cancellations send a fax to +33 (0)1 40169262 or email the hotel email@example.com.
*Cancellations over the phone will not be accepted and will be considered as invalid.
Group Booking must be cancelled 20 days in advance of your arrival date.
In the event of a no show, or a cancellation with less than 20 days notice prior the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to one night average cost of accommodation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
we required the 1st night payment on the booking. Please contact us after booking to pay the first night.
The remaining balance is due on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Founded in 1966 and recently refurbished, the Avenir Montmartre hotel combines the charm of the past with modern comforts. The hotel has 42 soundproofed, fully equipped rooms (Wi-Fi, telephone and television)
In the Avenir Montmartre hotel you will be able to enjoy the typical French breakfast which is included in the room rates. It is served every morning, from 7:00 to 9:00 h, and includes delicious pastries as well as hot and cold drinks.
And for your comfort, there is a public parking only 30 meters away from the hotel.
Additionally: your pet is welcome in our hotel!
Please note: There is an age restriction we don’t accept guest under 18 years old without accompaniment of an adult. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>