Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
B&B Palazzo Bulguarini offers accommodations in magnificent rooms, recently renovated and personalized with beautiful frescoes ceilings of the eighteenth century, will immerse guests in the history of the city, making them live a unique experience. The rooms are equipped with all amenities, private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and courtesy kit, digital TV, free WiFi and other amenities to make guests feel completely at home and welcome them as if they were entering their home. The hotel accepts pets.
The breakfast is really what everyone dreams to own awakening, with the fragrant apple pie and plum cake with chocolate, freshly baked croissants, yogurts, fruit juices, jams, fruit, cold meats and cheeses, all served in the cozy lounge, where you can see the most beautiful films of Siena and Tuscany. It will soon be possible to enjoy breakfast or enjoy a glass of wine in the enchanted garden.
B&B Palazzo Bulguarini Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 19:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night (from the 1st of March to the 2nd of November). 1.50 EUR per person per night (from the 3rd of November to the 28th of February).
No curfew. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>