Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Confirmed numbers must be submitted to Hostel 14 days in advance of arrival date. Any calcellation/reduction in numbers after that date will be charged at full rate.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit of 25% of total cost of stay required on booking. Remainder due on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We have two floors with basic dormitory/bunk accommodation on the ground floor, with en-suite rooms on the other. Reception is open 24 hours, with no curfew or lockout. Most of our dorms have only 4 beds.
Ideally located to explore the beautiful Highlands of Scotland, Fort William offers convenient access to all major tourist attractions in the Highland area. You have the opportunity to discover Glen Nevis, Nevis Range Gondola, West Highland Museum, Loch Ness, Steam Train, Ben Nevis Distillery and as well as take Seal Island Cruises. For the sports minded among you, the surrounding area offers a huge variety of activities including biking, climbing, hill walking, fishing, water sports, skiing/boarding (winter only) and golf courses.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>