Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
As you can see in the photos, the hostel has been completely renovated to offer an excellent design, but also to adapt the facilities to the new COVID REGULATION.
We have reduced the capacity by 35%, and in every room you can see the ground marked with the recommended social distance. We also promote the use of masks in all the facilities, and washing hands frequently. Customer, and our own safety, are now our priority.
Regarding the dorms, they are all shared and available in 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 beds. Each room has a unique design, different from all the others, youthful, fun and safe.Next to each bed you will find a bedside table with reading lamp and plugs for personal use.The bathrooms and showers are individual and they are located outside the rooms.
Bed Madrid Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full amount of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 18:00 and from 20:00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Reception is open from 08:00 to 12:00, from 14:00 to 18:00, and from 20:00 to 24:00
Reception is closed from 00:00 to 08:00, from 12:00 to 14:00, and from 18:00 to 20:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Pet are not allowed
Adults only Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>