Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our bright and spacious dorms range in size from 6/8/10/12 beds, with private rooms available too. But we’re more than just a place to lay your head at night…cook up a storm in our self-catering kitchen, kick up your feet and Netflix and chill in our TV room, take advantage of our FREE wifi available all throughout the building or grab a game from our library and beat your roommates in beer pong. We can help you organise your free walking tours of the city after our FREE continenatal breakfast (free coffee and tea are available all throughout the day!).
From the hostel you can explore City Center and Belfast's famous murals, we're also located ideally for a walk along the Lagan River or through the Botanic Garden and its greenhouses. From nearby Botanic Station you can hop a quick train along the scenic route to Titanic Quarter, home of the Titanic Museum and the SS Nomadic, or further out to some of NI’s most picturesque beaches.
Any one of our staff can direct you to all the best views, best restaurants, and of course, best and liveliest PUBS. Stop by reception to book a tour to the Giants Causeway (daily pickup from the hostel!), a Black Taxi Tour or a Game of Thrones special!!
With daily hostel activities and a great staff, we aim to be a home away from home with something for everyone to enjoy! A bunch of backpackers ourselves, we pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere and love welcoming guests into our little hostel family!
Now for the boring bits...
GROUP BOOKINGS – All groups must email the hostel ahead of making their booking. Without prior confirmation and permission groups will be turned away upon arrival – even if the booking is made via several different bookings. If you have not had prior confirmation upon arrival you will be turned away and charged for your entire stay. No exceptions.
NO CURFEW – but please be advised that after midnight is quiet time at the hostel.
CHECK-IN - Photographic ID (passport/EU national ID card) is required at the time of check-In. This is non-negotiable, as safety is a priority at Belfast City Backpackers. Should you require a LATE CHECK-IN (after the hour of 22:00) please notify the hostel via email ahead of time. Payment is upon arrival and we accept payments by cash, credit card, and debit card.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to arrival. There may be a small charge if payment with credit card.
CANCELLATION - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before 8am on day of arrival. After this time, first night’s accommodation will be charged. No exceptions. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis byrundtur
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>