Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Since we are located in downtown Puerto Viejo, there are many interesting sights to discover and a wide range of activities to follow. You can spend the day at the beautiful Playa Negra, take a surfing class or if you feel lucky, get one of our boards and self-learn as you go. Located in a heart of Puerto Viejo, those you won't need to do any walking to experience the 'Little Jamaica' and everything it has to offer. Like food? Supermarket right around the corner from our location and of course as we are a very diverse community there are many restaurants to choose from, there is a little bit of everything for every taste. Beta life also offers you a chance to partake and witness the process of course of cacao processing and chocolate making and organic paper making.
Beta life is the only place that offer FREE BIKES and FREE surfboards for our guests.
We offer you different spaces to stay so you have the best experience with us.
Dorm in an Indigenous construction has no trouble fitting in up to 13 people and is a great choice if you plan to come as a group. In the upper floor theres an ideal space for rest and meditation , in an environment friendly construction made from 100% organic materials.
There is free WiFi, free use of the kitchen
Beta Life Eco Proyecto Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out 11:00 but flexible and you can leave your luggage
Breakfast and vegan food on demand, and you can also try our 100% organic chocolate deserts.
Good tobacco friendly
420 friendly Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>