Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy of no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To confirm the booking, customers have to send us a mail to email@example.com to explain the terms and conditions. Besides, to cancel customers have to advice one week before.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We offer shared rooms with lockers, free WIFI, cleanness’s and games room. It is a very cosy hostel where you will able to rest and sleep. You will feel at home away from home. 36 beds.
Complimentary breakfast is served every day in the kitchen.
You can get tourist information of the area at the hostel and there is also a bicycle rental service
Other attractions closed by to Bilbao Akelarre are The Euskalduna Palace and Ría de Bilbao Sea Museum are both within 850 m.
If you are looking for a nice hostel to stay with personal attention, family atmosphere, cleanness, friendly staff, and much more then this is your place.
Our check out is until 12:00 a.m! and the breakfast from 8 - 10:30: fruit, cereal, bread, croassanes, muffins, chocolate, coffee and tea! If you go before 8 a.m we give you the breakfast to take away!
If you arrive later than 23pm until 8am, we will provide you an access code 24 hours.
Registration Number: BBI00005
Check in: 13:30 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>