Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Hostelworld sigerOversat af
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our home is located between Lapa and Santa Teresa. Lapa being the heart of the action with plenty of bars and places to drink (including our beloved cachaça bar) with Santa Teresa boasting fantastic views, bohemian bars and beautiful restaurants. Staff are always on hand (because we all live here) to help you with directions to all the places you want to visit in Rio such as Christ, Sugar Loaf, Dois Irmaos or dare you climb Pedra da Gavea with us (There is a legend of 6 crazy people carrying the beer pong table to the top) or if you simply want to chill at the beach, Flamengo is a short walk, Leme 15 mins by Uber with your pals, Copacabana and Ipanema just 20 mins by Uber and about R$5 each if you make enough friends….oh…and did we mention that the amazing and world famous Escadaria Selaron are a 5 minute walk from us? Well, now we did!
Above all else Books is more than a hostel, it`s an experience and for some, a life changing one, it`s a lifestyle…don’t believe us? Book and find out for yourself. Choose life, choose freedom, choose love, choose peace, choose being drunk and exploring the best place in the world (besides Books itself)…choose Books! Check some of our pictures to feast your eyes on a bunch of people having the time of their lives!
Take a look at our services below if you aren’t already convinced…
•Our breakfast is the best and its FREE (served 8am-11am) – FACT
•Guest kitchen for you to use whenever you like
•Check in @ 2pm and check out at 11am
•Hot and cold showers
•Regular tours for hikes, waterfall trails, trips to the beach (we don’t charge for these)
•Living room area with bean bags, Netflix, all the sport (even Gaelic football and hurling)
•Computer for you to use
•Information on the city, how to get around, parties and nightlife. All the help you need to make the most of your stay with us
•open 7pm – 11pm
•happy hour for caipirinhas 7pm – 9pm (2 for R$10)
•open all day, just help yourself and write your name on our honesty tab
•Play your own music (within reason)
•Test your knowledge/drinking/physical endurance at one of our quizzes
Extra services (At a charge)
•Transfers – Ilha Grande/Paraty
•Tours -Favela/hang gliding
You are welcome! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Flexible NRR
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Books Hostel siger
For sjov, vi tillader folk at bringe alkohol og de dybest set drikke, lytte til musik og tale. Når gæsterne går ud de ser efter billige steder som jazz på gaden på onsdag aftener og Lapa Street Party.
Vi er indstillet mellem Lapa og Santa Teresa. I det tidligere har vi masser af musik steder, buer og partier, især fredag og lørdag aften. Placeringen er også helt central, ikke langt fra strandene og meget mere virkeligt. Som for Santa Teresa, er det en meget dejligt kvarter. Dybest set tror jeg, hvis nogen kommer til Rio for at opleve den virkelige Rio de Janeiro, kulturelt set, men vi er klar til at vise dem. Felipe, Ejer
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>