Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are in convenient and central location for Downtown Istanbul Taksim area - 5 minutes from the famous Taksim square and 10 minutes to Istanbul’s niche Nişantaşı and we are centrally located in the middle of the city, close to everything to experience the local way being Istanbuliote without the hassle of traffic- buses and the local metro rail system are within walking distance.
We have dorm style rooms as well as private, shared bathroom, or private en suite rooms. Daily Free delicious Turkish breakfast! On-site- Another inexpensive food options available.
On-site amenities include:
***FREE DAILY TURKISH BREAKFAST BUFFET***
*Fast free Wi-Fi
*Free business center
*Rooftop bar and cafe with views of the city
*Cinema screen for sports matches and film nights
*Coin Wash Laundry (surcharge payable at reception)
*Pin code operated lockers per guest
*Free communal secure luggage storage
*Free use of desktop computer
*Free duvets and bed linen
*Air conditioning in every room and communal areas
*Key card room access
*24 hr reception/ security.
Our users have told #Bunk is 'very clean, super friendly and very welcoming' with a 'perfect price/quality compromise' and 'really helpful and down-to-earth' staff who 'really make this place'. #Bunk is ideal whether you want to 'relax, party, meet new people or spend some time on your own'.
We hope to welcome you #Bunk soon! Happy travels. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis byrundtur
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
1, Land Turkey
1, Mest populære Istanbul
Verdensplan stort hostel
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>