Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event of cancellation, the following rules shall apply:
More than 30 days prior to arrival : 0% cancellation fee
Cancellation more than 11 to 30 days prior to arrival : 50% cancellation fee
Less than 10 days prior to arrival : 100% cancellation fee
A 7% admin fee will be subtracted from the total refundable amount. The admin fee will be charged on top of the cancellation policy.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Curiocity Cape Town is centrally located and handcrafted from top to bottom in our signature style. Through exclusive collaborations with some of South Africa’s leading local designers, we have created a sophisticated design-led hybrid hotel built for the modern traveller. From premium deluxe rooms to shared suites, a splash pool, outdoor lounge and onsite café-restaurant, we’ve got all the details covered so you can focus on connecting with your fellow travellers and discovering the Mother City.
Our Backpackers provides accommodation with a bar, private parking, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.
Curiocity Cape Town Term & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 10 days before arrival 100% cancellation fee.
11 to 30 days prior to arrival: 50% cancellation fee.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
No curfew. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>