Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The over 100-year-old Wallauwa (house) is part of the Café Ceylon set-up, which houses 5 simple but well-equipped rooms. We have 4 rooms that are equipped with AC, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. The rooms have been created with your comfort in mind. One of the rooms has a ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom and is located in the back area of the Wallauwa where there is also a small patio area.
The entire Wallauwa is perfect as well for a group of friends or a family to rent out and enjoy the space all to themselves. With the restaurant right next door you can always enjoy a delicious meal and on some nights we have live music.
Cancellation policy: 4 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay(for the guest who books for 1 night).
For the guest who books for 2 nights or more than 2 nights, the cancellation policy will be 4 days before arrival free of charge, 3 days before arrival 1 night charge, 2 days before arrival 2 nights charge, no show or cancel on the day of arrival full charge will be applied.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
No smoking in the room, but have smoking area.
Pets are not allowed. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>