Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Antonella and Ivan welcome you to their lovely B&B in the heart of Rome :)
We are near the wonderful St Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and Saint Angelo Castle. From here you can easily reach the entire city by foot, bus or metro. The nearest subway stop, 'Ottaviano San Pietro Musei Vaticani', is only a couple minutes walk away.
All of our rooms include a private ensuite bathroom and access to the kitchen 24 hours a day. Our prices include: breakfast and free coffee and tea at any time, free computer and Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and heating, hairdryer, linen, towels, cleaning, VAT tax, a map of Rome ...and all our kindness and hospitality!
We will welcome you warmly into a pleasant, elegant and refined atmosphere, right in the centre of Rome. Our guesthouse has recently been renovated to ensure our guests' comfort, it is a traditional Italian home, and ensure our guests' comfort. The rooms are elegantly furnished with considerable attention to detail, providing total privacy and comfort.
We know and adore Rome, and are ready to help you with whatever you need to make you feel right at home here in the Eternal City. Here you'll find the comfort and warmth of your own home, at great prices and with traditional Italian hospitality!
If you book a Superior Room you will get a 'suite' (small independent apartment).
We can't wait to meet you!
Antonella & Ivan Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>