Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
booking fee shall not be refundable
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
In spite of being in the noisy center of the town, it gives a very natural peaceful world under olive trees. And it is just 1200 meter to the square.
Fully equipped dormitory (mixed and female) was created this year (2019) by restorating a 120 years old building.
Deluxe and standard bungalows exist in the mocamp as well.
There are also self contained (mattress,sheet, pillows) tents locates on high level platforms. This is the most popular and cheapest accommodation (for couples) in Kaş. You can camp as well if you have a tent with you.
Public beach is only 50m away to Can Mocamp.
Bistro Bar offers a la carte and/or fixed menu of cheap price to travellers. Can Mocamp kitchen gives effort to make the vegetarians happy.
Activities of Can Mocamp:
Can Mocamp is in cooperation with a Scuba diving center. It is hosting diving professionals from all over the World. In the establishment you can have certification course of all PADI levels.
Can Mocamp guests does not pay for yoga sessions given by professional teachers. You can also set your yoga sessions in the camp.
There is live music performance during and after the dinner. You can easily join the band or give your concert with your instrument on the scene. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>