Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The consistent wind and surf contribute to making the Blouberg area a world class location to surf, windsurf and kitesurf!!!
The Hostel consists of three separate houses built on over 2000m2 of property. The spacious guest rooms are all within the three large houses where the is a maximum of 8 people per house. Each house has a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable living and dinning room. Our summer is predominantly enjoyed outside and thus our pools, braai (barbeque) and chill-out areas are well situated between the houses.
We the owners reside in the Cape Surf Hostel together with you! We have the necessary facilities available should your require to send and receive emails, faxes or make phone calls. If you require airport transfers or car hire, we will be happy to provide you with assistance. When planning trips and excursions around the Western Cape or further afield, we would gladly give you hints, tips and help arrange them if necessary.
Getting the latest updates on weather, wind, wave and surf conditions every morning goes without saying! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>