Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Casa Accademia, in the heart of Venice, offers many private rooms ( twin, single, family) with private bathrooms to all guests: free wifi connection in all rooms, daily cleaning of the rooms on request, free luggage deposit after check out are guaranteed.
Casa Accademia is located in Dorsoduro district, just steps from the Grand Canal and Accademia Bridge; you will be few minutes walk from the famous Peggy Guggenheim Museum, the Accademia Galleries and the Salute's Church. In 15 minutes you will reach S.Marco Square.
Our staff will welcome you with free city map and give you all indications needed.
Once checked in and given the keys of the room you will be completely autonomous and free to visit Venice, without any constraint of time. You'll feel like home!
Casa Accademia's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may authorize your card before your arrival.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Property and reception Opened from 13:00 to 21:00. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>