Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
A balcony lined with green plants that invites you to feel in contact with nature, where you can enjoy a beautiful night, a beautiful sunrise or a tropical Cuban day.
Located in a quiet and safe area of Vedado, just 15 minutes from Havana's Malecón you will feel the breeze from the north coast of the capital and 5km away you will be in the famous Cuban Art Factory (FAC),
You can access the different municipalities of the capital, through public transport and taxis
We are happy, simple and familiar people, we speak Spanish and English and we make sure that you feel relaxed and calm, offering you all the information you need.
Our hygiene and cleaning protocol will allow you to stay safe and healthy.
You will feel as a family, and your stay will not be just a memory, but an unforgettable experience that will make you return.
•Transfer to the airport.
Casa Marta Ana's Policies & Conditions:
Reception available 24 hours.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Only Cash can be accepted
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
No curfew. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>