Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We offer two spotless rooms in the main house and five private rooms, which are scattered around the garden and offer plenty of privacy. Either you book a deluxe room or a low-key cabana, there will be no difference in the way you will feel immersed in our holistic leisure experience. All guests have access to the communal area with bar and restaurant in the main house, our pristine garden with plenty of hidden corners, our sun lounge, yoga deck, pool house with honesty bar on both of our pools.
Casa Paco D'Ilhas is set on a hilltop near Ericeira, a traditional Portuguese fisherman's village with all amenities imaginable and plenty of vibrant charm. It hosts Europe's first and only World Surfing Reserve in a stunning natural setting. Yet it`s a only a mere 30 minutes drive to the vibrant metrople Lisbon and the Unesco Heritage city Sintra.
Casa Paco D'Ilhas Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Please notify the time of arrival in advance.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>