Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The best place to have a good time in paradise.
Beyond a lodging ... An experience !!!
Come visit us for a best in class service. You won't want to leave!
Our bed style is different than others in the area. You will notice it is more private, and you will also feel more secure. We also have some space in the yard in which you can sit in the hammocks, play some table games or drink something.
Our bed are into rooms with air conditioned, and you will have quick access to the bathrooms and kitchen.
Once you leave… you will want to come back!
It offers accommodation with a shared lounge, free private parking and a garden. The property has a concierge service and a sun terrace. The accommodation offers a 24-hour reception, an airport shuttle service, a shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout.
All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a patio overlooking the garden. Rooms at Casa Wolaba have a seating area.
Casa Wolaba Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 22.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not available
Reception from 08.00 to 22.00
Pet are not allowed
Over 18 years old Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>