Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
prepayment of the 50% of the total amount is required.
In case of cancellation within 15 days the total amount ll be charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Casa di Osio - Porta Romana is located in the heart of Siena center, near Porta Romana, at 5 minutes walk from Piazza del Campo, 700 meters from the Cathedral and the main museums. The property is in a peaceful and quite side street of one of the richest of typical and ethnic restaurants, pubs, shops ans bars.
We offer 9 rooms divided into 3 units with shared bathrooms with shower stall, all different, decorated with style and taste, where class and elegance are combined with comfort and familiarity. A large breakfast room where all guests will come together in the morning and enjoy a rich buffet with fresh local products.
Casa di Osio - Porta Romana's Policies & Conditions:
Check in at 11:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night from March to October, and 1.50 EUR per person per night from November to February.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast included in the Standard Room and not included in the Basic Rooms
Please comunicate your arrival time in advance, by email we ll inform you how to make the self check in in case the reception ll be closed on your arrival. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>