Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellationor no show wthin 15 days total amount ll be charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
Prepayment of 1 ° night request within 15 days
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Very close to Piazza del Campo, to the Cathedral, to all the museums and also close to the Chianti area, Casa di Osio is the perfect place to stay for a visit in the old town with its monuments, the countryside with its wineries and castles, for business trips or for a longer stay for your University courses.
For any traveler or business man, after a whole day spent to have fun downtown or to work, this B&B is a comfortable, fine and elegant place where you can relax and enjoy a charming atmosphere.
Casa di Osio was born thanks to Benedetta, an hotelier with long-time experience, who, together with her husband Matteo and her family, decided to create a cozy and hospitable B&B, reference point for those who want to discover the old town of Siena, and breathe its fascinating atmosphere, just like the famous middle-age travelers used to do..
In the house there are 5 bedrooms which are very bright, carefully furnished and provided with all the mod cons.
We have rooms with single beds or double beds; we can add a third bed or a crib on demand.
The WIFI is free both in the rooms and in the rest of the house.
There aren't rooms with private bathrooms, but in total there are 2 shared bathrooms with shower stall.
We are on 3° floor.no elevator.
Breakfast is served in the living room from 8,00 a.m. to 9,00 a.m. , the owners will be at your total disposal to suggest you the best restaurants and points of interest.
The house has passed down within the family from generation to generation, Osio in fact was the grandfather who, with his wife Giselda, shared his love for this town and for hats. In the first years of 1900 he created the first milliners shop and in a part of the house he created his own laboratory.
His daughter Bruna continued with this tradition, drawing inspiration from her parents and, started her own bridal collection. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Telefoner med kort
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>