Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
If individuals do not wish to share rooms, a maximum of 8 people can be accepted for a group booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The guesthouse is built into the ancient Stirling stone city walls designed to protect Mary Queen of Scots from Henry VIII's marauding English army. Rated very highly for its Scottish breakfasts and comfortable, clean bedrooms, this quirky, unique B&B is a short walk from rail and bus stations, restaurants and bars and close to a wide array of activities, including: cycle and hiking routes, highland games venues, heritage sites, battle memorials, stately homes, iconic golf courses and salmon-filled rivers.
No extra costs for towels or linen and special Scottish dinners are available on request. Your friendly hosts, Jackie & Adrian, can provide useful guidance on things to see and do in the area. Castle Walk Bed & Breakfast was named Central Scotland's best B&B in 2019 (Scottish Hospitality Awards).
Castle Walk Bed & Breakfast - Terms & Conditions
No reception. Please get in touch prior arrival to arrange the check-in.
Cancellation policy: 7 Days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full amount of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 00:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (3% service fee if pay with card).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
No curfew. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>