Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Catedral is located on the first block at San Francisco St, this is a pedestrian block very close to Main Square, our hostel is part of the historic center of Arequipa, where you can find the city’s main tourist attractions such as the Cathedral, Main Square, Santa Catalina Monastery (2 blocks) , Santuarios Andinos Museum (Juanita mummy) , the Church and Cloisters of the Company, San Francisco Church, Convent and Square and others attractions; you also can find very close money-exchange offices, ATMs, banks, restaurants of all kinds of food , bars, discos, casinos , shops crafts and souvenirs .
Our rooms have wireless Internet service, private bathroom, hot water and TV, each one of them have a view to the Cathedral, big part of downtown and the Chachani volcano; we also offer Breakfast Buffet.
Catedral's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 18.00% Rates do not include taxes; these are exonerated for foreign tourists with a maximum stay of 60 days in the country.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Udendørs terrasse
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>