Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The Central Hostel's young and dynamic atmosphere will be happy to accommodate you in its newly renovated rooms, all with private bathrooms.
The common areas include: a TV room, a pub, a study room, a computer room with free internet access, and an in-car parking. A telephone is at guests' disposal to make national and international calls for free.
Internet access is also guaranteed for those who own a personal computer or smartphone thanks to the free WiFi connection that can be accessed in all building. Each room has a TV and a safe to store valuables.
Rooms are already assigned, linens, blankets and towels per person are included in the suite, as well as a courtesy set consisting of bath shampoo and soap.
Central Hostel Bg also allows you to deposit your luggage at no extra charge in a room with cameras. For those who prefer, there are also lockers that can be used at only 1 € per 6 hours.
Check-in is open from 2 pm to midnight, check-out is to be made by 10.30 am. Urban bus tickets are available at reception.
Note: Starting from January 1, 2012, the new municipal tax on tourism will not be included in Bergamo, which is not included in the price.
The amount of the tax is equal to 0.5 euros per person per night.
Recently, a bistro has also been opened at the hostel where breakfast can be served from 07.30 to 09.30, lunch at particularly interesting prices (at reception all information regarding the service). Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>