Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
After the group finish their booking, the hostel will ask for a 20% non-refundable deposit (after 15% the guest deposited to Hostelworld). This 20% will not be refunded in any cases. The remaining amount will need to be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival at the latest.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Cheap Sleep is an authentic hostel just opened in 2012. Totally renovated with free wifi to all rooms, you'll find Cheap Sleep Helsinki a great place to get some sleep and meet interesting fellow travelers passing through Helsinki.
A large common room is a key to what makes Cheap Sleep a fun, relaxed and social place to stay. Our hostel has a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area next to the common room, plus there's a supermarket on-site.
We offer a mix of dorms and private rooms including Double, Double Ensuite, Twin, Triple and family room. We have 218 dorm beds split between 14 rooms, with the smallest being 4-beds and the largest 26-beds.
Each bed has an electrical outlet and reading light. Our rooms have views of Vallila's historic wooden house district.
Our reception open 24/7 so you can feel free to check-in any time.
Free for every guest! CheapSleep offers a continental buffet featuring bread, cheese, ham, jam, porridge with cinnamon and cardamom and coffee and tea. Breakfast is served between 7 and 10 every day.
Towels and slippers are available from reception with additional charges.
Any guest staying over 17 days in a 30 day period requires the prior written permission of management. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>