Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are a small, friendly, sociable hostel located on a quiet street in the heart of Belgrade in a newly renovated first floor apartment. We are located next to the Republic Square and the cities other main areas - Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, Kalemegdan fortress and Skadarlija bohemian quarter. We have a nice balcony where we like to hang out together and drink coffee, rakija, and eat good food. The neighborhood is relaxed with many cosy cafés, bakeries, bars, and restaurants at our doorstep, with the major nightlife areas being a few minutes walk away.
We offer you clean and quiet place to stay, clean sheets, free towels, hot shower all day, common room, spacious security lockers, deposit safe box etc. Our staff is fluent in English and helpful with touristic info. Hostel is open 24/7, no curfew.
Welcome to Chill house - winner of Hostelworld’s Best Hostel in Serbia 2019
Chill House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
10 Euro deposit for keys.
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 08:00 until 00:00.
Non smoking. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
1, Land Serbia
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>