Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Thank you for choosing us!
There is an important notice for anyone (Foreigners and Taiwanese all included) who would like to stay with us:
For the safety and protection of our guests who stay in our hostel from corona-virus, we apologize that our hostel does not accept the following people:
a. People who have traveled internationally in last 14 days.
b. People who have any flu symptom, such as fever, coughing, sore throat, dizziness, shortness of breath, runny nose or body tiredness…etc.
c. People who are currently carrying out 14-day-home-quarantine for any reason.
If you don’t fall into the above categories, you then are most welcome to stay with us by all means!
Sorry to make any possible inconvenience.
We would like to do our best to keep you safe and healthy while staying with us.
Chitow Hostel is not merely a hostel, but a Poshtel (The combination of the terms “Posh” and “Hostel”), stemming from the new trend of backpackers’ inn in Europe, striving to provide top-notch design and service to travelers.
We are seeking to usher in new currents of future hostels. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>