Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Care and relaxation are our main objectives to make you have a pleasant stay. A breakfast is served at this hotel at an extra charge and upon prior reservation.
Hotel Carmin, located in Le Havre city centre, is an eight-minute walk from the beach and approximately 13 miles from Honfleur or Etretat. There are also a number of restaurants within walking distance. Hotel Carmin is located in Le Havre town centre, just an 8-minute walk from the beach and 21 km from beautiful Honfleur.
Rooms at the Carmin are equipped with a telephone and a flat-screen TV. Each guest room also has a private bathroom with bath or shower. The en suite bathroom contains a shower or a bath, depending on availability, with a WC, hair dryer. You will have 24/7 access to our free WiFi in the hotel. Also available at reception: dental kit, shaving kit, sewing kit, iron and iron.
Citotel Le Carmin conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 12.50 EUR per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>