Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 15+ days prior to arrival: no cancellation fee
Cancellation 14 - 8 days prior to arrival: 30% of total amount will be charged
Cancellation 7 or less days prior to arrival: 100% of total amount will be charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposits is 100 EUR or 740 kuna, to be provided to reception staff upon check in.
Kindly advise expected arrival time to the hostel one week prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Recommended by Lonely Planet Croatia and Le Petit Fute Croatia, it was voted Third Best Seasonal Hostel worldwide by Hostelworld and was Hoscar winner as the most popular hostel in Dubrovnik in 2020.
City Walls Hostel Dubrovnik is a cozy hostel in the heart of Dubrovnik Old Town, next to the city walls, just a few steps from Buza Bar & rocky beach overlooking the crystal-clear Adriatic Sea.
Open from March to November City walls hostel 4-6 person dorms are air-conditioned, with shared bathroom, excellent Wi-Fi access, reading lamp and secure individual lockers next to each bed.
Ground floor common area with an equipped kitchen, is ideal for meeting other travelers. There you can enjoy basic self-service breakfast available each morning, with no additional cost.
Friendly reception staff are happy to give you insider advice on what to do and where to eat and drink in Dubrovnik, and make sure you enjoy the most during your stay.
There is a number of activities that can be arranged to enhance your stay in Dubrovnik, i.e. Game of Thrones and Star Wars tours, kayaking, buggy safari, different boat trips, pub crawls, escape room, zipline, scuba diving, tours to Mostar or Montenegro etc.
Laundry service and beach towels available upon request.
City Tax is not included in the price. City Tax is 20 HRK (3 EUR) person/night from 01.04.-30.09.2022. and 14 HRK (2 EUR) for the rest of the year.
Reception is open from 8AM - 10PM. If you plan to arrive after 10PM, please let the hostel crew know in advance. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
1, Mest populære Dubrovnik
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>