Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
As described in the lonely planet and other guide books we have the cleanest rooms with private bath and hot shower , and the best friendly staff that make you feel at home!!
With our cozy atmosphere your stay will be unforgettable!!
Not only the homey atmosphere that we provide ..
In Cleopetra Hotel you'll find all the services that make your stay very comfortable and enjoyable especially after the long hike in the ancient city of Petra :)
We offer free transportation to the gate of Petra at any time you want from 6;00 am till 12;00 midday , Free TV sattelite and movie show, deposit safe, reservation for other hotels in Jordan , Organising transportation to any place in Jordan with very competitive prices as borders pickups & airport pickup to..also organising Trips to the real desert of Wadi Rum.
Our staff will be ready to help you with any thing you need
In our restaurant you'll discover the real oriental kitchen with the dinner which cooked by Mums.
As described by one of our guest he'll never forget the tasty dinner that he had in Cleopetra!!
According to our guests we are distinguished in many things but our hospitality is the thing that make us so special..!!
so don't forget to ask for your welcome drink as soon as you arrive to Cleopetra
Finally we believe that reputation and honesty is the key for good human relations, subsequently good business
for that reason our motto is :
Come as a guest leave as a friend
Breakfast is included in on-line rates . Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
1, Land Jordan
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>