Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Ideally situated on the edge of 'M'Pai Bay' fishing village and the unspoiled and famous 'Plankton Beach', Coast 23 offers its guests a true island retreat. From sipping cocktails whilst lounging in your hammock with your favourite book in hand, to enjoying and meeting new, like minded travellers during one of our many happy hours, you're sure to find something which makes you stay that one extra day!
The island of Koh Rong Samloem is just a short hop on one of the multiple speed ferry routes from the mainland of Sihanoukville or our big brother of an island, Koh Rong.
Coast 23 Hostel offers clean, comfortable and affordable community living on a true paradise island. Inbetween relaxing or exploring, Mama and the rest of the Coast 23 family is here to cater to all your culinary needs, providing both local and western infused delights to suit every palette.
A range of activities are possible on the island of Koh Rong Samloem, these include; jungle trekking, scuba-diving, day and night fishing trips, kayaking and much, much more, which can be organised through any one of our friendly staff members.
Please bear it in mind that you will be leaving the technologically overwhelming mainland behind you, ATM's and readily available WIFI will be few and far between, this is your chance to reconnect with nature and those around you!
See you soon! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>