Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our dormitory offers space for up to 10 people sleeping in single beds, additionally we got 2 double dorm beds. The accommodation area is totally quiet and peaceful.
You will find a well equipped community kitchen where you can prepare your own food.
If you want to catch up with people, visit the Complexo Alemanha restaurant. Our great value restaurant has budget local prices and Mozambican and German dishes. You will be seated in the upper deck, enjoying the breeze that's coming from the sea and have a direct view to the islanda of the Bazaruto Archipel.
We have pool tables in the bar and a discotheque that opens Saturdays, when local people love to hang out on weekends.
If you want to save money and feel the original Mozambican vibe, Complexo Alemanha is the top choice.
The Complexo Alemanha is very close to the beach of Vilanculos, where you can rent dhows (sailing boats) to travel to the islands. The place is full of Diving Centers Vilanculos has great reefs to show. On the beach you will see local fisherman selling their catches in the mornings and afternoons. Th Municipal market of Vilanculo is in a distance of only 5 minutes from our place. We are situated in the center of town, right next to the hospital.
Complexo Alemanha - Vilanculos Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in is possible 24 hours.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 50.00 MZN per person per day.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis parkering
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>