Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
ControVento has a perfect location in the centre of Trieste, all the main attractions are at walking distance. The so called Cittàvecchia neighborhood is at 500 metres distance from the main square and offers shops, bars, restaurants, but also atm, supermarket, pharmacy... Nearby you can find interesting art galleries, museums (Revoltella, Sartorio, Marine Aquarium, Oriental Art, Alinari Image) and Salone degli Incanti exhibition hall. San Giusto castle and its cathedral are 10 min walk uphill.
The vibe is very laid back an homie: there are only 4 bedrooms with 2 shared bathrooms, one for women and one for men, and an equipped kitchen. There is also a big open space filled with natural light, books, music and plants where everyone can chill-out and meet new friends! Last but not least, the breakfast is included and the wi-fi is free and reliable.
ControVento Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:30 to 22:00.
Check out from 07:30 to 10:30.
Late check in from 22,00 to 23,00 - 10 Euro extra
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Supplement for Tourist Tax not included in the price
Reception times: 7:00 - 22:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>